Re: [Amel] bow truster

Lior <lior246@...>

gary and bob

i have this part in the boat. can you write me where it is exactly?

thanks
lior

ב-20 באוק 2013, בשעה 15:34, Bozo Cinq <bozocinq@...> כתב/ה:

Loir,

BeBe is correct. To be a little more specific First I would look at what is called an electronic control Box which is located in a bracket under the solenoid. It is simply a process of unplugging the old box and replacing it with a new one. I carry a spare. I acquired the item from Side-power and the item number is ART. no. 6 12321.  I will mention that I have replaced my solenoid with bigger ones as the originals were to small for the motor so therefore if you have the originals then it may take a different control box. The item number should be on the control box.

Gary

Bozo Cinq
AMEL 54 - #44

On Oct 20, 2013, at 7:47 AM, "Bill & Judy Rouse" <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

Lior,

This will not help you much, but an electrician will probably find a fault in the control box. I have not seen the controls, but I am sure that one solenoid is not working. It is very unlikely that it is anything else. So start there and save some time. If you are coming to Gocek, I know that Emek Marine has parts for the 54 bow thruster and can help you.

Contact for Emek is:
Riza Cagdas CAKIR
Chief Operating Officer
EMEK MARIN LTD.STI
Iskele Mah 62B 48310 Gocek\Mugla\TURKEY
Tel:+90 252 645 2468
Fax:+90 252 645 2899
cagdas"at"emekmarin.com
www.emekmarin.com

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Lior <lior246@...> wrote:

hi

my bow truster works only in the right side. when i try to use the left side, it does not work... maybe can someone help me? i am in a small port in Greece...

thanks
lior, gnom 7, amel 54 #18