Re: [Amel] RE: Cleaning the fresh water tanks

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

We have an other solution. We don't put any other water than watermaker water into the tank. Since we started doing so, three years ago, we have no problem with growth in the tank.

When we are in a marina with "land water" we connect the hose directly to the water system on board, NOT using the tank. Before we take the ater into the boat it passes two filters one 15 or 20 microns and the other is a carbon filter.
The only problem we have with that is if the water pressure from land is to high.

/Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM232

Skickat från min iPad

22 okt 2013 kl. 21:45 skrev "Kent Robertson" <karkauai@...>:

Okay, thanks

On Oct 22, 2013, at 4:42 PM, "Mark Erdos" <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Kent,

I do not flush the watermaker with tank water. I just run it every two weeks or less.

Best regards,

Mark

SM2K #275

www.creampuff.us