Refer electrician in Fort Lauderdale

Stephanie DiBelardino <stephiedib@...>

Good Morning!

I would greatly appreciate a reference for an electrician familiar with a SM2K located in The Fort Lauderdale, FL.

When we first joined this group, my husband had bought a Santorin in Martinique -- he was drawn to this boat because it was compatible, for the most part, with the height/depth restrictions of the ICW. But, as the boat was arriving at our home in the Bahamas my comment was, "but it is so small!" ( thinking back to our Nordhavn 47 which was like a small ship!).

Ezio, my husband, has had a fair amount if work done, including a new genoa, and, other than a final cleaning, it is going back on the market --- not because I do not like an Amel, but because we have bought SM2K 353, SV Indecent, the AMEL that, sadly, was lost by Kim and George Cerillo. I do not know how to reach them, but I wanted to assure them that their boat is in good hands, and that, if they would like to visit it, they are welcome.

Many thanks and fair winds!
Santorin " Bianca" lying Stuart, FL.

Stephanie