Re: [Amel] Refer electrician in Fort Lauderdale

Mark Erdos

Stephanie,

Here is a contact in Ft Lauderdale. We used Steve to maintain our boat for the 7 months it took us to close and move it to its home. Whatever you need, Steve can get for you. He is highly knowledgeable and trustworthy.

Captain Steve Leeds, President

Circumnavigator's Yacht Service, Inc.

"We know what it takes, because we've been there"

Mobile:  (954) 608-1551

Google Voice: (954) 300-2791 (rings everywhere!)

eMail:  circumnavigators@...

http://bellsouthpwp2.net/l/e/leedss/

Best regards,

Mark