SULAJON SM #347 ENGINE WON'T RESTART WHEN HOT

jfolino901 <jfolino901@...>

I HAVE REPORTED IN THIS FORUM A RECURRING PROBLEM WITH MY YANMAR. IF
HAVE MOTORED FOR A WHILE AT SPEED, SHUT THE ENGINE OFF AND
IMMEDIATELY
TRY TO RESTART, IT IS LIKE THE BATERRY IS TOTALLY DEAD!
THAT IS THE STARTER MOTOR DOESN'T ENGAGE, IN FACT THERE ISN'T ANY
SOLENOID CLICK WHATSOEVER. AFTER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME THE ENGINE
WILL
RESTART AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED.
THIS FIRST HAPPENED WHILE I WAS IN GUADELOUPE AND LAURENT CHANGED THE
SOLENOID TO ONE THAT HAS AN OVERRIDE BUTTON ON IT. NOW I MUST HAVE 2
PEOPLE ABOARD. ONE TO PRESS THIS BUTTON, THE OTHER TO TURN THE START
KEY.
HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM AND GOT TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM?
MIGHT IT BE DUE TO A SAFETY FEATURE THAT WON'T LET THE ENGINE RESTART
IF IT AS TO HOT?
MY YANMAR SERIAL # IS E11660, MODEL # IS 4JH3-TE

SM #347 SULAJON
JOHN FOLINO