Winter Cover

Andrew & Kate Lamb

We have a bimini cover with sides and rear panels that attach to provide a cover of just over half the cockpit. We are keen to have a full cockpit cover for winter that extends all the way back to the mizzen mast. Amel says they used to supply a winter cover which I am presuming is this but no longer sell this. I am wondering if someone is able to suggest a supplier in Europe for these covers.

Also is anyone who has a full cockpit cover able to describe how the rear corners of the cover are supported - are these tied to the mizzen shrouds or is there another supporting mechanism. If anyone is able to post some pictures of a full cockpit cover for SM2K that would be ideal.

Thanks

Andrew

Ronspische

SM 472