Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] SM for Sale

Randy Kilmon <drifter01us@...>

Just a reminder. "Drifter" is also for sale. She is a
1999 SM 2000, hull # 240. The boat has just had a
professional wax job and two coats of bottom paint.
Also, a new Garmin chartplotter has been installed in
the cockpit.
She is ready for cruising anywhere.
Asking price: $455,000.
See photos and all the details at:
sydrifter.home.comcast.net
(don't put "www" before the address)

Call Randy Kilmon (804) 436-9410

--- "Shann, Mark V" <shannmv@...> wrote:
Hi Jerry, I have an 1984 Maramu and am looking to
move up. Based in Med,
but may more to Trinidad next year, could you send
me some more details,
price and if poss, photos,

Thanks

Mark Shann