Re: [Amel] Super Maramu rear bumper

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

The bumpers belongs to us and Amber of Ljungen. We renovated them last winter (2012-2013). Ambers bumber had only lost here paint so that one was just sanded and then painted.

Ours was more damaged, cracks that we filled with Sikaflex (one that is both possible to sand and paint don't remember the number) and underneath there was a big piece missing. That hole was filled with a piece from a flat-fender, glued into place with Sikaflex.

After sanding the bumpers were painted with Ovatrol Deco. They became as good as new. If you look close at ours you can see where the repairs was done, but not many comes that close.

/Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM 232

Skickat från min iPad

7 nov 2013 kl. 08:36 skrev "Bill & Judy Rouse" <yahoogroups@...>:

While looking at your hard bimini, I noticed a photo of two Super Maramu bumpers.

Can you tell me the story about these?

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Fethiye, Turkey

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...> wrote:

Look at our hard bimini and closure. Pictures in the album Lady Annila.

/Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila
SM 232
In Las Palmas.

Skickat från min iPad

6 nov 2013 kl. 19:21 skrev "pepinoamel" <no_reply@...>:

Hi Everyone,

I just put photos of my cockpit enclosure.  We use it all winter and in summer we leave the top from the bimini to the mizzen bar up as well to have better shade.  I'm looking to have a fibreglass hardtop made as it gets hot underneath and would be the ideal for solar panels.

Gerhard Hoffmann

SM 381

Lefkas, Greece