Re: [Amel] What to use to treat the interior of the Bow Thruster?

Colin - ex SV Island Pearl

Hi Alexandre

On Island Pearl II I have put the normal Micron 66 antifoul into this area too, ie same as bottom paint. This last time I had some special  "Propspeed"  left over after completing the prop service so tried that instead. Will see how that went at next haul out but the normal Micron 66 always works very well indeed in the bow thruster inside cavity.
Fair winds
Colin Streeter
Island Pearl II SM2K #332 - Mackay, QLD Australia

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 6:10 AM, Alexandre Uster von Baar <uster@...> wrote:

I completely put apart the bow thruster (will post pictures when I am done)
Once I put it back together, what should I use to treat the interior of the Bow Thruster?
Should it be just the same antifooling I have on the rest of the hull? Or something else?

Thanks in advance, sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Seabrook, Texas, USA

--