From: harryt1952@...
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel] Crew available in San Diego California
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 11:58:27 -0700

We are a healthy active couple who are refitting our Westsail 39 in
San Diego. We are home and business owners and natives of San Diego.
For several years now we have been admiring Amels but have yet to
sail on one. Any owners passing thru San Diego are welcome to call or
email me with help of rides, repair, provisioning, local tips etc. in
exchange for maybe an afternoon sail.
Thanks!
Harry and Mora Thompson
s/v Whitecap