Re: [Amel] Crew available in San Diego California

Harry Thompson <harryt1952@...>

Hi Jim and Linda,
We flew down to La Paz Mexico for a visit. I'll check the day planner later today when we get back. Thank you for your offer. If I can do anything to help with your stop in San Diego, just let me know.
Thanks again,
Harry

On Nov 8, 2013, at 11:37 PM, ldesalvo@... wrote:

Hello Harry and Mora, we have had our Super Maramu for eight years
and left Seattle three years ago. We have been sailing in Pacific
Mexico the last three seasons and are returning for a fourth season
on November 20th. We are currently in Long Beach Ca. and will leave
Sunday Nov 10th for San Diego. We plan on being in San Diego from
November 15th to the 20th. We would be happy to meet with you and
talk about our wonderful Amel experiences. If you are interested in
getting together give us a call at 206 650-3901.

Jim and Linda
s/v Liebling, SM # 207