Re: [Amel] Re: Dessalinator model D50 50 l/h

Derick Gates SM2K #400 Brava

 Gary,

Thanks for the great explanation of a simple timed fresh water flush system for the Dessalator membranes.  In sending for the timer using your link, I note that it refers to a 24 Volt AC timer.  Can I safely assume that you meant to refer to a 24 Volt DC timer?  Here is the corresponding 24 Volt DC link that I found:

http://prostores1.carrierzone.com/servlet/super-feed_com/-strse-30/DT-dsh-06-fdsh--24-VOLT-DC/Detail

Same price, same functionality, I believe.

Derick Gates

Amel SM #400

s/v Brava

Currently on the hard at Bailey's Boatyard in Antigua

As of January 4th, 2013, Sapphire Beach Marina, St. Thomas USVI