Climma Replacement Capacitors

Andrew & Kate Lamb

Apologies as I know that this topic is covered elsewhere, but I am struggling to find the topic in the forum. My forward climma units has stopped heating - I opened up the control unit and found that one of the capacitors is spectacularly melted to the extent that I am struggling to read its part number / specs. There is a 40mfd capacitor 450 V AC and then there is a smaller adjacent capacitor which is the one destroyed (its contents are all over the 40MFD capacitor) looks like it is a 450V ac - 10mfd. Does anyone know of a good place in Europe to source replacements for these?

Thanks

Andrew (Ronpische)
SM2K #472