De : amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] De la part de Randy Kilmon
Envoyé : mercredi 18 mai 2005 19:24
À : amelyachtowners@...
Objet : [Amel Yacht Owners] bow-thruster oil

I am in the process of changing the oil in the bow
thruster of my SM 2000, #240. However, since
performing this maintenance a couple of years ago, I
have forgottgen whether to use 90 weight gear oil, or
plain old 30 or 40 weight motor oil. (I think it's the
latter.)
Can anyone advise me?
Many thanks,
Randy Kilmon