Re: Spare parts and equipement

Jose_Luis Isasi

Thank you, Severine. I decided to approve your message since it can be useful for the rest of the members. Please include your data in the links database section.

However, I kindly ask you only to respond when some other member request a kind of service such you can provide and please refrain from proactively send information on your business that could be considered as publicity not requested, etc.

Having said this. I wish you the best success.

Group Moderator

---In amelyachtowners@..., <contact@...> wrote:

Hello,
we are trying to set up a website for only selling equipment and other spare parts for sailboats Amel.
To help us to better respond to your needs, do not hesitate to tell us the list of products you are looking for first.

Thanks for any help you can provide

Fair winds

Séverine Vargas

Giiles Le Moulec