Sharki, Hallelujah

wmgiesecke <wmgiesecke@...>

I am not now an Amel owner but am possibly interested in the Sharki,
Hallelujah. Some members may know the boat. She was dismasted in a
roll off the coast of Colombia in late 2000 (I believe). I believe
the owner affected repairs himself in Panama and continued on the
voyage. The boat is for sale in Annapolis, and I am trying to learn
whether anyone knows of the quality of the repairs - masts, rigging,
hard dodger, etc. - that were made and of the overall integrity of the
boat. Thusfar, I am unable to gain any information on the boat
through the listing brokerage. Additionally, the owners are in Canada
and apparently unavailable for assistance.