Grounding

rogerhbanks <roger.banks@...>

For my 1982 Mango I'm trying to establish a clear set of groundings for AC, DC, RF and
lightening, following an excellent primer on the subject at SailMail. Can anyone please
advise what is the copper terminal which is located between the transom and the deeper
aft storage space in the aft cabin, or just to starboard of the lazarette? Nothing is
connected to it in my boat and it disappears into the fibreglass of the hull. I'm wondering
if might be the access to an RF ground laid into the original fibreglass layers. Also, I can't
see a lightening ground system. Can anyone help? Regards