Bow Thruster Prop Replacement

rossirossix4 <equinoxsolstice@...>

I've lost my bow thruster prop. Does anyone have experience in
removing the bow thruster foot or replacing the prop without taking
the boat out of the water? I see that amel sells a kit for doing
this. Is it worth getting (vs paying for a haul). I read a comment
somewhere that it was hard to do. I'm trying to decide if I should
haul it (I just put it in) or wait for the special device from Amel.

Also, can someone give me detailed instructions on replacing the
prop? Seems like removing the screws, if they have sheared off, could
be a problem.

Thanks.

Bob