Turning off emails of posted messages

Zanareva

Yves,

Yes, you can accomplish this, here's how. On the main Amel Yacht
Owners Group webpage, click on the link "Edit Membership". Scroll
down to "Message Delivery". Now check the button "No email - I'll
read messages on the web site." You're all set. You will not be sent
any emails of the messages that are posted on this site, but you can
access all of them when you have internet access by going to this
site and clicking on the MESSAGES link on the left hand side of the
main page.

Best regards
Richard
SM #5 "Spice"

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "mcymabm@v..."
<mcymabm@v...> wrote:
Amelyachtowners@...

Since we will be at see or in remote countries for a while, we
will not be able to read our ashore e.mail box for several weeks.
The numerous interesting messages we receive from the forum will
block it.
Would it be possible that, for this period of time, messages are
not forwarded to my mail box, but kept on the forum where I will
look at them when in a "civilized" country?

Thank you

Yves MARTIN d'AIGUEPERSE

"Blue Marine"
SMU 311