De : amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] De la part de rzurkirchen2003
Envoyé : dimanche 12 juin 2005 11:25
À : amelyachtowners@...
Objet : Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] 24 Volt Airpump for Dingi

The first thing I did,was to ask Amel in Hyeres.
They told me, that there dont supply anymore this pumps, as it is
a "bricolage".
I should look on the market, were 24 V Airpumps should existe. (
other amelowners seems to be buying those). I could not get an
adress so far from anyone, neither found I this feature in the
internet.

-- In amelyachtowners@..., "Jerome Le Conte" <JLC@N...>
Why don't you ask Amel ?