Re: [Amel] Santorin - Autohelm Control Unit

ianjpark@btinternet.com <ianjpark@...>

Hi
I have put a couple of photos on the Amel Facebook site. We had a new SPX30 fitted this year. It just fits in between the steering cables and the drive chain, with a small space below to feed the wiring in.
Ian SN 96 Ocean Hobo

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Herbert Lackner" <herbert@...> wrote:

Hello JP,

where did you mount the SPX30 control unit? In our Santorin the place where the Original Autohelm 300 was fixed does not provide enough space for the SPX30. Do you have any pictures?

Fair winds

Herbert

SN #120, Kali Mera, Sukosan