Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow Thruster Prop Replacement

Mark Pitt

I have the bow thruster replacement tool but have not had
the occasion to use it. If I did needto use it, I am not sure that
I know how to. The English translation of the instructions that
came with it are very difficult to follow. I would greatly appreciate
it if someone could supply a more clearly worded set of instructions,

Mark
SM #419 Sabbatical III

eric wrote:

Using the amel tool it takes about an hour and a half.

My problem with changing the prop under water was that the stainless pin had
twisted into the holder and had to be cut out of the plastic- when I removed
the thruster to the deck it was a very simple job.

Fair winds,

Eric

Sm 376 Kimberlite.

_____