Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2013 7:54 AM
Subject: [Amel] Standing rig material

Hello to all,

PILGRIM is now 23 years old and I need to replace the standing rig. Yes it is also 23 years old and in still good shape, can you believe it?

I am currently in Marmaris and got several submissions

Some are proposing Blue Wave material from Denmark, others are proposing Petersen HI-Mod material from UK;

Has anyone some experience or feedback to give me on these two supply sources?

Thanks in advance

Alain