Von: herbert lackner
Datum:22.12.2013 22:36 (GMT+01:00)
An: amelyachtowners@...
Betreff: AW: [Amel] RE: Cruising tax in Greece

http://www.cruising.org.uk/node/22634

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

Von: herbert lackner
Datum:22.12.2013 22:30 (GMT+01:00)
An: amelyachtowners@...

Bill

As far as i know you can also pay monthly. 10 eur per Meter per month.

fair winds

Herbert
Kali Mera SN #120
Sukisan, croatia

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

Von: yahoogroups@...
Datum:22.12.2013 19:54 (GMT+01:00)
An: amelyachtowners@...
Betreff: [Amel] RE: Cruising tax in Greece

Craig,

I thought the way the law was written that you had to pay for a full year...I did not know that there was a provision for us "Shengen folks" for 90 days of this fee (480 E for a SM. (10 E per Meter per Month))

Can you point me to your reference? We p lan on sailing through Greek waters from Turkey to Croatia next spring. We have already cruised the Greek Islands in the Aegean. We will spend some time there again on our passage, unless the fees are outrageous. In that case we will not stop.

Bill

BeBe, SM #387