Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Client looking for Amel Mango

Randy Kilmon <drifter01us@...>

Hi Derek,
He doesn't REALLY want a Mango, as they are much
slower than a SM 2000. Also, nowhere near as many
advanced systems.
So, sell him "Drifter"!! I have just opened up my
broker to co-op arrangements, so plenty of commission
there for you.
If your customer insists on a Mango, I know of one
stored for the hurricane season in the Caribbean. It's
owned by a friend of mine and is in excellent
condition. My friend wasn't planning on selling his
Mango until after next season, but he might be
interested. I'll give you his e-mail address after I
check with him.
(But, we're leaving tomorrow for a little trip. Back
here about the 21st.)
Cheers,
Randy

--- Derek jarvis <sailorman522000@...> wrote:

Ahoy
I have a client looking for an Amel Mango in good
condition.He wants the furling main version.
He would prefer a boat on the west coast or Mexico
but would be open to an east coast Amel as well.
I can be contacted at 954-761-1122 or
derek@...
Cheers Derek

removed]