Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Client looking for Amel Mango

johnabo2003 <no_reply@...>

Hi Randy,

I was just admiring the pictures of your boat on the drifter website.
However as there are no clear pictures of the floor, I am confused by
your remark in a previous e-mail about the floors being "wooden".

I thought that in the specification that you have, the floors were of
the blue/brown hinged fiberglass variety. Is this incorrect? Andif so
do you know the model number/year when the fiberglass floor panels
were introduced.

Is your floor the same variety of wooden floor as the 98 model?

Cheers
John Abercrombie
( potential Amel owner )
--- In amelyachtowners@..., Randy Kilmon
<drifter01us@y...> wrote:
Hi Derek,
He doesn't REALLY want a Mango, as they are much
slower than a SM 2000. Also, nowhere near as many
advanced systems.
So, sell him "Drifter"!! I have just opened up my
broker to co-op arrangements, so plenty of commission
there for you.
If your customer insists on a Mango, I know of one
stored for the hurricane season in the Caribbean. It's
owned by a friend of mine and is in excellent
condition. My friend wasn't planning on selling his
Mango until after next season, but he might be
interested. I'll give you his e-mail address after I
check with him.
(But, we're leaving tomorrow for a little trip. Back
here about the 21st.)
Cheers,
Randy

--- Derek jarvis <sailorman522000@y...> wrote:

Ahoy
I have a client looking for an Amel Mango in good
condition.He wants the furling main version.
He would prefer a boat on the west coast or Mexico
but would be open to an east coast Amel as well.
I can be contacted at 954-761-1122 or
derek@b...
Cheers Derek

removed]

Discover Yahoo!
Find restaurants, movies, travel and more fun for the weekend.
Check it out!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html