Re: [Amel] Main Sail Furler - Cockpit Switch - where can I purchase this?

Colin - ex SV Island Pearl

Thanks Chris

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 10:17 PM, Chris Smither <yachtakwaaba@...> wrote:

Hi,
Try the Dick Smith shops in Australia. They are really helpful.
Fair winds
Chris

On 8 Jan 2014, at 11:04, Colin Streeter <colin.d.streeter@...> wrote:

Hi Eric
Many thanks for this. Will see if I can find one here locally.
Cheers
Colin Streeter
Island Pearl II - SM #332
Brisbane, Australia

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 3:45 PM, Sailorman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

I believe it is just a double pole double throw switch available at any electronics store.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite