Re: [Amel] Underwater Cameas/viewers

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

We have a GoPro with WiFi and underwater shell that we attach on a long pole that we submerge into the water and can inspect the hull. One can walk around with the camera and one can check the pictures/film on an iPad (or similar).

A GoPro you can use both in and out of the water, and make a lot of fun movies.

We think this gadget is well worth its money, and cheaper than a dedicated underwater camera.

Annsofie
S/Y Lady Annila SM #232
In Trinidad

Skickat från min iPad

11 jan 2014 kl. 19:29 skrev "muleplayer42" <gary@...>:

I'm getting interested in an underwater camera/viewer and was wondering if anyone has/uses one and if it is useful given that the are a few hundred dollars. Seems it would be valuable if a tangle had to be cleared or after a 'bump' in the night. Thoughts, suggestions, scary stories? :)