Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Euros autopilot

Szabó Géza

Dear Eduardo,

how are you? Could you install the authelm? I would really to know
the technical details.

Geza

--- In amelyachtowners@..., Eduardo Conde
<corposervices@y...> wrote:
Dear friend:
I am in the same situation and at this time I am installing an
autohelm st 5000 auto pilotwith with linear drive connected directly
to the cane of the helm, from the floor of the stern cabin, if you
want it I can send you the next week the pictures of the
installation.

Cordial greetings
Eduardo Conde
Samadhi Caracas Venezuela

Rotorman <rotorman@r...> wrote:
Dear Euros owners,

I'm looking for an autopilot solution for my Euros. External units
are not
my opinion. Any solutions, you could make? Or any replacement unit
for the
original (under kitchen cover) autopilot?

Thanks

Geza Szabo
http://rotorman.hu

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT