From: "Alejandro Paquin" <alex.paquin@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Louvered Vents
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:22:07 -0000

--- In amelyachtowners@..., silkair@a... wrote:
Iam trying to replace the vent on the port side just outside the
cockpit. I
am having difficulties finding a replacement which will fit. Anyone
have an
idea?
Mike Mango#15 Eshamy

Five years ago Amel supplied me with the spare parts (Nicole 100) to
replace this item. I purchased about six of these. I don't know if
your model is the same but I suggest contacting Amel on this issue.

Alex Paquin
s/v Simpatico
Maramu #94