Re: [Amel] Amel Super Maramu Mainsail Outhaul Gearbox

seafeverofcuan@...

Hi Bill,

         Somewhere in all the postings on this subject I am almost sure that there is an article stating the reason why those gears are so expensive as Amel had a batch run exclusive to them. Hence the search for complete gearbox units as in the final analysis because they are more cost competitive.

I think that Eric has the US supplier details on record somewhere on this site.

I picked up your email only last week re. Seafever and sent replies to your two email addresses, did you get them?

Best wishes for a healthy and happy 2014.

Fair winds,

Trevor

Seafever of Cuan

SM425