Re: [Amel] Amel Super Maramu Mainsail Outhaul Gearbox

Sailorman <kimberlite@...>

I received complete gearbox parts from Leroy sommers USA including the
bronze gear and I rebuilt

Both of my gearboxes, I had to add new bearings.

I also added a nylon 5 mm screw on either side. This enabled me to use the
autoprop grease adapter and annually change the grease. I do not believe the
have any more available in the USA.

Trevor I have attached a photo of what I received from Leroy.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

_____