Re: [Amel] Refigerator not cooling adequately

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

If everything is working and it still don't get cold enough. To measure if you need to refill, you need special tools. The yard in Göcek can most likely help you

/ Annsofie
S/Y Lady Annila. SM 232. In Grenada

Skickat från min iPad

27 jan 2014 kl. 16:31 skrev "Peter Forbes" <ppsforbes@...>:

How does one tell if there is enough gas?

Peter Forbes
 54 #035
Gocek Turkey

Best wishes
Peter Forbes
+44 (0) 7836 209730

On 27 January 2014 14:03, Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...> wrote:

Do you have enough cooling gas?

/annsofie
S/Y Lady Annila. SM #232
Present at Grenada

Skickat från min iPad

27 jan 2014 kl. 08:16 skrev yachtcaduceus@...:

We ave the three fridge/freezer installation on our Amel 54.  The front opening fridge and small freezer are cooling correctly, the large chest fridge/freezer will only get to 14 deg C.  Last year I replaced the mechanical thermostats with the latest Clima combined digital units. Any suggestions please?

Martin Bevan
Caduceus
Amel 54 #56