Re: [Amel] Replacement Stove/Oven

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Will a 3 or 4 burnet stove fit in a SM?  In a SM2000 I know it fits.  I would really like to upgrade our stove from stoneage, to a moden, 3-4 burner with oven. But i can't see how that will be done without modifications that will affect the whole kitchen.

/Annsofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM #232
Present at Grenada

Skickat från min iPad

4 feb 2014 kl. 08:12 skrev "Richard03801" <richard03801@...>:

We have used a 4 burner broadwater stove with oven and broiler. A 3 burner makes it difficult to secure pots at sea. We would not be without a oven broiler.
SM209
Regards
Richard Piller

Cell 603 767 5330

On Feb 2, 2014, at 12:22, <svshenanigans@...> wrote:

We need to replace our stove on our Super Maramu and I am looking for any opinions and experiences from the group.  I am considering a Dickinson and wondered if anyone has experience with this stove.  Not sure if we should buy a double for triple burner. Four burner would seem too many burners as I hardly ever use 4 burners in our house.  I believe a broiler is important because it is difficult to use the outside grill in the island winds.  Thanking you in advance.

Diane

sv Shenanigans

SM 123