Re: [Amel] Replacement Stove/Oven

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Yes I know that. But there is still differences in the design of kitchen that is a problem when you want to upgrade the stove.

/Annsofie
Lady Annila, SM 232

Skickat från min iPad

4 feb 2014 kl. 09:43 skrev "Jean Boucharlat" <jean.boucharlat@...>:

Annsofie,

Remember, your boat is actually an SM 2000 and was the very first built, even though it does not bear the logo (I know, I was the first owner and this boat was built quite clandestinely in the yard so that other visitors wouldn’t find ahead of time what changes were coming).

All the best,

Jean Boucharlat