Re: [Amel] Replacement Stove/Oven

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Yes I know that. But there is still differences in the design of kitchen that is a problem when you want to upgrade the stove.

/Annsofie
Lady Annila, SM 232

Skickat från min iPad

4 feb 2014 kl. 09:43 skrev "Jean Boucharlat" <jean.boucharlat@...>:

Annsofie,

Remember, your boat is actually an SM 2000 and was the very first built, even though it does not bear the logo (I know, I was the first owner and this boat was built quite clandestinely in the yard so that other visitors wouldn’t find ahead of time what changes were coming).

All the best,

Jean Boucharlat

From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of Ann-Sofie Svanberg
Sent: mardi 4 février 2014 13:22
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel] Replacement Stove/Oven

Will a 3 or 4 burnet stove fit in a SM?  In a SM2000 I know it fits.  I would really like to upgrade our stove from stoneage, to a moden, 3-4 burner with oven. But i can't see how that will be done without modifications that will affect the whole kitchen.

/Annsofie

S/Y Lady Annila, SM #232

Present at Grenada

Skickat från min iPad

4 feb 2014 kl. 08:12 skrev "Richard03801" <richard03801@...>:

We have used a 4 burner broadwater stove with oven and broiler. A 3 burner makes it difficult to secure pots at sea. We would not be without a oven broiler.  
SM209
Regards 

Richard Piller

Cell 603 767 5330

On Feb 2, 2014, at 12:22, <svshenanigans@...> wrote:

We need to replace our stove on our Super Maramu and I am looking for any opinions and experiences from the group.  I am considering a Dickinson and wondered if anyone has experience with this stove.  Not sure if we should buy a double for triple burner. Four burner would seem too many burners as I hardly ever use 4 burners in our house.  I believe a broiler is important because it is difficult to use the outside grill in the island winds.  Thanking you in advance.

Diane

sv Shenanigans

SM 123

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.