Re: [Amel] RE: 160 l/hr Water Maker Circuit Breaker

Patrick McAneny

I would also be interested to know what the temperature of the pumps should be. I noticed that the low pressure  pump was ever hot to the touch and was wondering if that was normal. Pat SM#123

-----Original Message-----
From: amelliahona
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Tue, Feb 4, 2014 1:03 pm
Subject: [Amel] RE: 160 l/hr Water Maker Circuit Breaker

Hi Bill:

Thanks to you and others who have verified the current draw of the 160 l/hr Dessalator water maker.  If you have a chance could you give me a rough idea, from your logs, of what the temperature range of the various pumps are when operating.  Do you have temp logs for the low pressure pump motor, high pressure pump motor, and high pressure pump itself?   Those would be good things to monitor.

Gary