Re: [Amel] Re: Cruising Insurance

Charles Macdonald <c.macdonald@...>

Thanks Roque and all for suggesting insurance companies that may insure us outside the beaten track (the usual perimeter). Our Maramu is in France (registered in Saint Malo but moored in Martigues) and maybe de Lassée could be approached. We intend to sail as far North as Groenland and later on cruise towards South America.
Charles (SM Inuit)

On 05/02/14 21:52, "Roque" <ediroque@...> wrote:

Maybe you should get a quote from: Mr.
Geoffroy de LASSÉE - ASSURANCES MARITIMES de LASSÉE

 La Rochelle / Antibes / St Barthélémy
www.assurances-delassee.com <http://www.assurances-delassee.com/>
Tel : +33 5 46 45 46 45

They know Amel boats quite well and they usually have fair prices. Someone in this Forum referred him  some 3 year ago.

I recently had a minor accident with  the electric gangway, a bump against the dock. It turned out to be a 2000 euros repair! Almost what I had paid for insurance (3.182 Euros). Even without  pictures of the accident they reimbursed me in full. Quick and easy.  I am also very happy with Mr. Geoffroy de Lassée attention along these years.

Roque
S/Y Atica- Amel 54
Alicante- Spain