price is correct
JL Mertz on CottonBay
-----------------------------------
Le 06/02/2014 19:54, Sailorman a crit :

*Ian,*

*Since force 10 bought eno- the parts are difficult if not impossible to
get. If you find someone with parts please let me know.*

*Fair Winds*

*Eric*

*Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite*

**

*From:*amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] *On Behalf Of *Ian Shepherd
*Sent:* Thursday, February 06, 2014 12:49 PM
*To:* amelyachtowners@...
*Subject:* [Amel] Fwd: ENO Cooker

Can anyone please tell me the model name of the ENO 4 burner cooker
fitted to the SM2000 around 2003? I am trying to order a replacement
knob. The name maybe on the plaque at the back of the cooker but I don't
want to remove it unless I really have to. I don't seem to have a manual.

With thanks

Ian Shepherd SM2K 414 Crusader -Built 2003 - Location Cyprus

I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>.

Do you have a slow PC?
<http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen> Try a free scan!