Subject: [Amel] New Owners
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Friday, February 7, 2014, 7:04 PM

My wife and I just purchased a 1992 Amel 53 Super
Maramu (hull 72), and wanted to introduce ourselves to the
group. The boat is currently in Rio Dulce, Guatemala, and we
will be making a couple of trips down to Rio Dulce from our
home in NE Florida between now and May, when we intend to
bring her up to Florida.

We will be be preparing the boat for a long term
circumnavigation during the next year, and will be seeking
some future advice on various systems as we get ready. It
appears the forum has lots of experienced and knowledgeable
owners, and we will thank you in advance for imparting some
of your wisdom on us.

 It feels great to be a new owner, and part of the
group.

Regards,
Steve and Liz Davis
Palm Coast, FL USA