Re: [Amel] New Owners

Stephanie DiBelardino <stephiedib@...>

Hi Harry

Thank you for your interest in Bianca.

Here is the link to the ad

She is not in Fort Lauderdale, but I have to show a US location for Boattrader.com-- we are just a short hop offshore on Grand Bahama Island, and she is docked in our back yard.   --  you can reach us easily from FLL via air or fast ferry (www.ferryexpress.com).

If you would like to come see her, we can pick you up at the port or airport.

She is French flagged, VAT paid, and can travel to Cuba with no problem-- also, no problem bringing her to Europe and staying as long as you want without VAT issues that so many US flagged boats have!

Fair winds

Stephanie DiBelardino

On Feb 8, 2014, at 9:05 AM, Harry Thompson <harryt1952@...> wrote:

Hi Stephanie and Ezio,
Could you send me info on the Santorin for sale.
Thanks!
Harry Thompson
San Diego

On Feb 8, 2014, at 5:02 AM, Stephanie DiBelardino <stephiedib@...> wrote:

Hi!

Greetings from Grand Bahama Island, winter-spring home of 2002 SM2000 353 Indecent.  If you pass this way, please come by to visit -- and we can learn together!  We acquired Indecent in Oct. 2013, and are new to Amel, although not to sailing or cruising with a trawler (Nordhavn).

Fair Winds
Stephanie & Ezio DiBelardino
SM2000 353 Indecent
Lying in Back of our cottage, just off the Grand Lucaya Waterway.

Also, 1993 Santorin 088, for sale at $179,000.

Stephanie DiBelardino

On Feb 7, 2014, at 8:57 PM, <flyboyscd@...> wrote:

Thanks...Enjoy the sailing!