Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Looking for a crew member to sail from Seattle to Australia

chis lyons <chislyons@...>

Hi Rob:

How did your sail go? My partner and I sailed from La Rochelle to St. Lucia in Feb. We're now sailing up the eastern seaboard, but we're considering a pacific crossing.
Any advice?
Regards,
CL.

Rob Brennan <brennan@...> wrote:
Greetings

We are in the process of entering into a swift purchase of Supermaramu 'Serena Azul' from Seattle, USA.

Our timeframe to set sail from San Fransciso is short, and planned departure for Sydney Australia is 28th May.

We'd be keen to hear from any very able sailors, particularly those with Maramu experience, who might be interested in joining the 2 crew - including a Master sailor .

Our email contact is brennan@... or phone Australia 62 6295 9608

We look forward to hearing from you!

Our best wishes

Rob Brennan and Glen McGuire