Jabsco Toilet Pumps

John and Anne on Bali Hai <hollamby@...>

Hi Eric,
Thanks for the tip, I am contacting Depco at once. The cost in the UK
for the macerator unit is about USD350 !
My message to Amel hit this site by mistake as I entered the wrong
address for Amel so I deleted the message but luckily you got it.
Amel are on holiday until the end of the month.
I wonder how many other owners fopund that the plastic section of the
pump was wrongly oriented so that the weep holes were above the level
of the bearing of the motor. Just stupid that there are not four weep
holes so that the orientation would not matter.

Hobbling in Malta, John