Watermaker air bubbles

Alan Leslie

Our Dessalator 60 is producing great water, but the flow meter is full of air bubbles....

Slowly wind up the pressure through the orange zone, lots of air...

Enter the green zone and the flow increses and the bubbles go away...for about 20 seconds and then they're back and don't go away.

If we continue to increase the pressure and enter the red zone, the bubbles go away, wind back into the green zone and no bubbles....for about 20 seconds and then they're back and don't go away.

Anyone had this experience ? Clues on what to do ?...seems to me the pump must be sucking in air somewhere, but where ?

Cheers

Alan

SV Elyse SM437