Re: Turkish Marinas

Rink De Haan

Hi Herbert

Leros is a beautiful island and the Leros marina is very good. There is also a cheaper second marina which is closer to the center of the town but I would not leave my boat there for two months. Leros is nicely centered in that area. Connections to the rest of the world are limited. You also gave to check the new Greek cruising tax which could become costly. I would recommend a base in Turkey like Kusadasi, Turgutreis or Fethye which have very good facilities and good connections to European airports.

Cheers
Rink de Haan
SM2K #330 Razor's Edge
Kusadasi Turkey