Re: [Amel] Greek Cruising Tax - Cancelled?

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Hi Ian
At the Amel Yachtowners group on Facebook, and at Cruising Assosiation (CA) you have more info and fact. But as I understand it, the tax is just postponed until they have the new software ready and have educated the staff.

/Annsofie
S/Y Lady Annila.  SM #232

Skickat från min iPad

9 feb 2014 kl. 17:57 skrev "Ian Shepherd" <sv_freespirit@...>:

A friend of mine who lives in Leros and who owns two yachts there has
said that he talked about the proposed Greek cruising tax with his local
Port Police. He was told that the plan to introduce the tax this year
had been shelved. Good news! I am not certain if the tax has been
dropped for all flags but I will endeavour to find out next time I speak
with him.

Please don't shoot the messenger if they gave him misinformation. I am
only passing on what he relayed througfh friends to me.

Ian Shepherd SM2000 414 Crusader Cyprus