Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Jabsco Toilet Pumps

eric freedman

John,

If they quote you more than $149.00 let me know as I believe that is a
wholesale price and you can use my account.

I took apart my motors to replace the seals and the weep holes in mine were
properly oriented.

Fair winds,

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376