Re: [Amel] Turkish Marinas

SAMET GOLGECI

Dear Herbert,

I highly recommend you two marinas in my region;

1) Finike Setur Marina:

2) Kas Marina:

Saygilarimizla / Best Regards / Mit Freundliche Grusse;

Samet Golgeci
Managing Owner
Finike Yachting Agency

Tel & Fax : +90 242 855 57 57
Gsm         : +90 542 657 43 03
Web         : www.finikeyachting.com
E-mail      : info@...
Transitlog Renewals + Check in & out procedures for Turkey + Brokerage
Yacht Guardianage including technical services and maintenance
Real Estate consultancy including organise house repairs + Maintenance
Supervising vacant property + Fresh Provisions & Supplies + Duty Free Diesel

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

 Dear all,

we plan to visit the turkish coast this spring and autumn and are looking for a place to leave the boat in the water during July / August and then later for the winter on the land.  We will leave Croatia in April and we thought on selecting Leros as a base for july & august and for the winter and to discover the Turkish west-coast from there.

Another possibility would be to go direct to Turkey and leave Kali Mera there, - can you share some of your experiences with us? Which marinas would you recommend that are save and fair priced where we could leave the boat in the water in summer and on the land in the winter when we are at home,   are there other places than a marina where the boat can stay save?

Any experiences / recommendations with Leros?

Thank you

Herbert

Kali Mera, SN120, Sukosan