Re: [Amel] Fwd: ENO Cooker

Ian Shepherd

Thank you very much for this info. I will try them with a photo of the broken knob. Thanks too for the replies from others. I am still trying to identify the model, but I am sure that eno.fr will be familiar with what Amel fit.

Regards

Ian Shepherd SM414 Crusader 2003 Larnaca Cyprus

On 06/02/2014 21:41, jlm@jlmertz.fr wrote:
You can have ENO parts directly by ENO
sav@eno.fr
price is correct
JL Mertz on CottonBay
Le 06/02/2014 19:54, Sailorman a crit :
*Ian,*

*Since force 10 bought eno- the parts are difficult if not impossible to
get. If you find someone with parts please let me know.*

*Fair Winds*

*Eric*

*Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite*

**