Subject: Re: [Amel] Freezer issue...
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, February 10, 2014, 10:39 AM

Alexandre,

this has once happened to me. Have an engineer check
that you still
have refrigerant gas in the system. I lost mine through
a pin hole
leak in the sea chest which can get punctured by tins
etc. I did fix
it with epoxy putty and it has been fine for the past 5
years.

Good luck

Ian Shepherd SM 414 Crusader 2003 Larnaca Cyprus

On 02/02/2014
20:48, Alexandre Uster
von Baar wrote:

A few days ago, the freezer was getting warmer
and warmer.

I cleaned the dust of the coil and I thought
was ok.

But not really, it cool down, then start to
get a little
warmer.

Twice I adjust the thermostat inside the
freezer, now on
the Coldest position.

What could I do? More cleaning of the coil?

Leaving tonight for Bimini, Bahamas.

Sincerely, Alexandre

SM2K #289 NIKIMAT

Stock Island Marina, Key West, Florida - USA