SSB radio recomendations

asm283...

Hello I hope everyone had a great new year. I
would like to get some fedback as to the type of SSB
radios that are out there. I have A SM 2000 I would like
to install an SSB. I have looked at the Icom.It
seems to be the most popular. The place where I see the
installation most often is under the radar. On my boat the
pannel that would be removed is the one that has the
Amel logo. I like that piece of wood and I dont want
to remove it. Has anyone found a good another way of
Ciaravino<br>SM#283 Wanderer